Advancements in artificial intelligence, coupled with the proliferation of messaging apps, are fueling the development of chatbots — software programs that use messaging as the interface through which to carry out any number of tasks, from scheduling a meeting, to reporting weather, to helping users buy a pair of shoes.
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- Apple reveals 50MW solar plant in Arizona
- Why Businesses Should Be Paying Attention To The C...
- Kids can build a LEGO drone with Flybrix kits
- Twitter and the NFL: 5 Good Things and 5 Bad Thing...
- How Spy Tech Firms Let Governments See Everything ...
- IBM Watson's next match? The U.S. Open
- Free Ways to Use Pokémon GO to Increase Business
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (126)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)