If you work in front of a computer all day, you're familiar with that irritated, fuzzy, and tired feeling your eyes have by the end of the afternoon. Everything starts to get a little blurry and sometimes your head aches. This cluster of symptoms is known as eye strain or computer vision syndrome, and it's a unique malady of our modern era, one that more than 60% of Americans experience.
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- Bentley Uses NASA Tech To Create Mulsanne EWB Giga...
- Tumblr to launch live video on Tuesday
- Uber China Hopes To Gain Market Share By Entering ...
- Microsoft is working on software for the legal mar...
- You'll soon be able to buy a HomeKit-powered ‘Appl...
- OpenVote launches a publishing platform, crowd-vot...
- Do computer screens hurt your eyes?
- Europe Cautions Governments Against Banning Uber a...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (126)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)