NEW YORK — The latest generation of Night Vision from Swedish auto safety-system supplier Autoliv can detect and highlight large animals such as deer, a big real-life improvement over earlier systems, which could pick up pedestrians but not animals.
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- Auto Night Vision Is Much Improved But The Price I...
- The Best Times To Post On Social Media
- Facebook in class of its own as ad revenue soars
- Yahoo’s got millions of users, but it’s still in d...
- Virtual reality tested by NFL as tool to confront ...
- GoPro Poached Apple Designer Daniel Coster and Sha...
- Who's Going To Buy Yahoo? Why Are Companies Intere...
- Talking With a Top Curator at Amazon Art, on the F...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (126)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)