This is the tipping point year the Consumer Electronics Show became the Car Electronics Show as well. In a decade, CES automotive went from the focus on car stereo add-on subwoofers and booth models to sophisticated car electronics, car CEO keynotes, and this year actual new car introductions that previously would have come a week later at Detroit's North American International Auto Show. The CES introductions were for EVs, plug-in hybrids, and nearly self-driving concept vehicles.
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- Physicist risks gunshot underwater for the sake of...
- Inside Facebook’s Decision to Blow Up the Like But...
- Millennials spurn driver's licenses, study finds
- Android Pay and Apple Pay announce big new initiat...
- Living Off Hackathons: The Possible Rise Of The Pr...
- Facebook Is Bringing 3D Touch To Your Timeline
- The best tech cars of CES 2016
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Aren't as Good as Human...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (126)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)