Young adults are ditching driver's licenses at a quickening pace, according to a new study, raising a red flag for automakers as they grapple with the emergence of ride-sharing services and an indifferent attitude about cars.
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- Physicist risks gunshot underwater for the sake of...
- Inside Facebook’s Decision to Blow Up the Like But...
- Millennials spurn driver's licenses, study finds
- Android Pay and Apple Pay announce big new initiat...
- Living Off Hackathons: The Possible Rise Of The Pr...
- Facebook Is Bringing 3D Touch To Your Timeline
- The best tech cars of CES 2016
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Aren't as Good as Human...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (126)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)