Man has long dreamt of being able to talk with his best friend, but "dog-translator" devices are an old and hokey sort of concept. Yet now, a new communication invention by scientists at North Carolina State University seems to be much more realistic, allowing humans to talk to their dogs in a new, unique way. The device has many practical applications for a wide range of situations – from search and rescue missions to everyday training.
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- The Ultimate Mobile Video Advertising Guide 2014
- 6 reasons why modern cars are vulnerable to hacker...
- Exploding Kittens raised a whopping $8.7 million o...
- The Tech Sector is not in a Bubble
- Apple watch features and display
- 3D printed selfie models
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice waterproof shockproof externa...
- High-Tech Harness Lets You Communicate With Your D...
- Google Fiber not coming to Arizona, for now
- 17-year-old 'Loleris' has already made a ton of mo...
- Google now has a built-in mortgage calculator
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (126)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)