January 11, 2014
GoDaddy Offers 14 New Domain Name Extensions For Pre-Registration - GoDaddy
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Dec. 11, 2013) – GoDaddy, the world’s largest domain name registrar, is offering 14 new domain name extensions for pre-registration as part of the new program to expand the Internet landscape. The new domain name extensions increase the inventory of available website addresses, giving users more opportunity to register memorable and relevant domain names.
The 14 names now open for pre-registration are .ESTATE, .PHOTOGRAPHY, .VENTURES, .GURU, .BIKE, .CLOTHING, .GALLERY, .SINGLES, .CAMERA, .LIGHTING, .PLUMBING, .EQUIPMENT, .GRAPHICS and .HOLDINGS. Pre-registering the domain names gives businesses, organizations and anyone looking for a specific domain name the best chance to capture the name they want. Pre-registrations advance customers to the front-of-the-line when the domain names become available early next year.
Read more...GoDaddy Offers 14 New Domain Name Extensions For Pre-Registration - GoDaddy
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- Coder defeats Snapchat's anti-bot system in less t...
- Drone Use Soars in Latin America, Remains Widely U...
- 5 Games You've Been Playing With The NSA And GCHQ ...
- Arizona to get $355,000 in Google settlement
- Apple Getting a Cool $10 Million From State Fund f...
- GoDaddy Offers 14 New Domain Name Extensions For P...
- Solar industry fights credit change
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2013 (126)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)