January 11, 2014
Apple Getting a Cool $10 Million From State Fund for Mesa Manufacturing Facility
The state incentives for Apple to open a manufacturing facility in Mesa could total more than $10 million.
An Arizona Commerce Authority spokeswoman says there's an agreement for a $10 million grant to Apple from the "Arizona Competes Fund," plus possible grants and tax credits for the company that's actually going to do the manufacturing at the facility, GT Advanced Technologies.
Read more...Apple Getting a Cool $10 Million From State Fund for Mesa Manufacturing Facility
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- Coder defeats Snapchat's anti-bot system in less t...
- Drone Use Soars in Latin America, Remains Widely U...
- 5 Games You've Been Playing With The NSA And GCHQ ...
- Arizona to get $355,000 in Google settlement
- Apple Getting a Cool $10 Million From State Fund f...
- GoDaddy Offers 14 New Domain Name Extensions For P...
- Solar industry fights credit change
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2013 (126)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)