Given that the best comment on how Twitter should do its IPO so far has been “not like Facebook FB -0.94%” it sounds pretty reasonable that the NYSE should have called the staff in to have a test run yesterday. Given that Twitter’s IPO isn’t that far away everyone would be a great deal happier knowing that the systems are able to handle it:
Read more...NYSE Runs A Twitter IPO Trial To Avoid NASDAQ's Facebook Problems - Forbes
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- NSA backlash sparks new technology - World - CBC N...
- ‘Sugar daddy’ websites see uptick amid shutdown
- NYSE Runs A Twitter IPO Trial To Avoid NASDAQ's Fa...
- Twitter & TV | Twitter for Business
- Trade-in options abound for smartphones - Salon.co...
- Street Legal $170,000 Mini Formula One Races Along...
- NASA preparing to launch 3-D printer into space
- F.A.A. Nears New Rules on Devices - NYTimes.com
- High-tech update makes $100 bill harder to fake
- How Twitter's I.P.O. Filing Evolved to Contain New...
- Could the Silk Road Closure be Good for Bitcoin? :...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)