September 8, 2013
Testers of Google Glass weigh pros and cons - USATODAY.com
Among the people testing Google Inc.'s wearable computer are teachers, dentists, doctors, radio disc jockeys, hairstylists, architects, athletes and even a zookeeper.
Some 10,000 people are trying out an early version of Glass, most of them selected as part of a contest.
To get a sense of the advantages and drawbacks of the device, the Associated Press spoke to three Glass owners who have been using the device since late spring: Sarah Hill, a former TV broadcaster and current military-veterans advocate; David Levy, a hiking enthusiast and small-business owner; and Deborah Lee, a stay-at-home mom.
Read more...Testers of Google Glass weigh pros and cons - USATODAY.com
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- APS solar plant produces electricity, even after d...
- Off-limits phone data was tracked for 3 years - US...
- Danica Patrick Better For Go Daddy’s Brand Than Va...
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch unveiled: 'slimmer,...
- YellowJacket iPhone Case with Stun Gun Hope to Det...
- Hackers Reveal Nasty New Car Attacks--With Me Behi...
- Microsoft to buy Nokia phones, patents for $7.2 bi...
- Testers of Google Glass weigh pros and cons - USAT...
- Scientists test simpler, cheaper IVF method
- Telemarketers ignoring Do Not Call law | Appleton ...
- TiVo Roamio Pro - Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) -...
- A scientific guide to posting Tweets, Facebook pos...
- China's Social Media Revolution
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)