The average monthly complaints from consumers who signed up for the national Do Not Call list but still are getting telemarketing calls have jumped 63percent from 2011.
The statistics are in data from the Federal Trade Commission, which maintains the list.
Much of the blame is on a proliferation of computerized robocalls, according to Lois Greisman, the FTC’s director of marketing practices.
Read more...Telemarketers ignoring Do Not Call law | Appleton Post-Crescent | postcrescent.com
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (20)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- APS solar plant produces electricity, even after d...
- Off-limits phone data was tracked for 3 years - US...
- Danica Patrick Better For Go Daddy’s Brand Than Va...
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch unveiled: 'slimmer,...
- YellowJacket iPhone Case with Stun Gun Hope to Det...
- Hackers Reveal Nasty New Car Attacks--With Me Behi...
- Microsoft to buy Nokia phones, patents for $7.2 bi...
- Testers of Google Glass weigh pros and cons - USAT...
- Scientists test simpler, cheaper IVF method
- Telemarketers ignoring Do Not Call law | Appleton ...
- TiVo Roamio Pro - Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) -...
- A scientific guide to posting Tweets, Facebook pos...
- China's Social Media Revolution
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)