Following months of mounting tension and fierce speculation, Samsung has finally unveiled its Galaxy Gear smartwatch and revealed a 'slimmer, lighter, faster' Galaxy Note 3 phablet.
Speaking at the IFA conference in Berlin, Samsung's CEO JK Shin said: 'For the first time we have given Galaxy Note 3 a warm texture-touch cover. It's slimmer, lighter, and more powerful and all in a beautiful design.'
He then told the crowd he was getting a call and unveiled the smartwatch, adding that the Galaxy Note is powered by the Galaxy Gear and he hopes the watch will become 'a fashion statement.'
Read more...Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch unveiled: 'slimmer, lighter, faster' Note 3 comes in 9 different colours | Mail Online
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- APS solar plant produces electricity, even after d...
- Off-limits phone data was tracked for 3 years - US...
- Danica Patrick Better For Go Daddy’s Brand Than Va...
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch unveiled: 'slimmer,...
- YellowJacket iPhone Case with Stun Gun Hope to Det...
- Hackers Reveal Nasty New Car Attacks--With Me Behi...
- Microsoft to buy Nokia phones, patents for $7.2 bi...
- Testers of Google Glass weigh pros and cons - USAT...
- Scientists test simpler, cheaper IVF method
- Telemarketers ignoring Do Not Call law | Appleton ...
- TiVo Roamio Pro - Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) -...
- A scientific guide to posting Tweets, Facebook pos...
- China's Social Media Revolution
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)