September 21, 2013
Danica Patrick Better For Go Daddy’s Brand Than Van Damme? | WebProNews
Earlier this month, we reported that Go Daddy has dropped the GoDaddy girls in favor of a new “ass-kicking” small business message in its advertisements. They kicked this new strategy off during the NFL season opener with an ad featuring screen legend Jean-Claude Van Damme.
“Go Daddy may have to bring sexy back,” a YouGov spokesperson tells WebProNews. “Trading in provocative auto racer Danica Patrick in a bikini for action star Jean-Claude Van Damme playing musical instruments in a bakery has not given Go Daddy’s new ad campaign a promising start with consumers.”
Since the ad spot premiered, they say, ad awareness has increased nearly 50%, and the brand’s perception has shown improvement, but in the past five days, consumer perception of the company has fallen to just below where it was before the ad launched, with equal positive and negative feedback from consumers.
Read more...Danica Patrick Better For Go Daddy’s Brand Than Van Damme? | WebProNews
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (22)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- APS solar plant produces electricity, even after d...
- Off-limits phone data was tracked for 3 years - US...
- Danica Patrick Better For Go Daddy’s Brand Than Va...
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch unveiled: 'slimmer,...
- YellowJacket iPhone Case with Stun Gun Hope to Det...
- Hackers Reveal Nasty New Car Attacks--With Me Behi...
- Microsoft to buy Nokia phones, patents for $7.2 bi...
- Testers of Google Glass weigh pros and cons - USAT...
- Scientists test simpler, cheaper IVF method
- Telemarketers ignoring Do Not Call law | Appleton ...
- TiVo Roamio Pro - Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) -...
- A scientific guide to posting Tweets, Facebook pos...
- China's Social Media Revolution
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)