August 17, 2013
QR Gameplan uses tech for tailored ads - USATODAY.com
In 2010, Maurine Karabatsos approached her boss with a new technology-driven marketing strategy that hinged on quick response codes, or QR codes.
Where: 2400 Arizona Biltmore Circle, Phoenix.
Interesting stat: 47 percent of businesses say they used QR codes for marketing in 2012, according to visualizing.org, an online platform for data visualization.
So sure her concept would prove successful for the title agency, Karabatsos gave a friendly warning.
"I told him, 'I have this great idea, and if you don't want to do it, I'm going to start my own company,'" Karabatsos said.
The real-estate veteran implemented her plan, which was a hit and well-received by her employer. It also led to Karabatsos launching her own business, QR Gameplan, that same year.
Read more...QR Gameplan uses tech for tailored ads - USATODAY.com
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (22)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- Google Glass beta test generates excitement, innov...
- Can the Fashion Industry Make Google Glasses Chic?...
- Microsoft details 3D printing in Windows 8.1 | PCW...
- Heavy Metal Television hiring music video DJs in P...
- Bezos, Amazon’s Founder, to Buy The Washington Pos...
- The First Lab-Grown Hamburger Is Served | Popular ...
- Facebook leaps into games publishing | news10.net
- A real keyboard for smartphones, tabs
- GoDaddy poised for more growth
- Arizona home to one of world’s largest solar plant...
- Scottsdale arming officers with body cameras
- QR Gameplan uses tech for tailored ads - USATODAY....
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)