August 24, 2013
Can the Fashion Industry Make Google Glasses Chic? | Fashionista
This weekend, while flipping through Marie Claire‘s September issue, I was reminded that Nina Garcia has vowed to wear Google Glass throughout Fashion Week. That means front-row live streams of runways shows will be projected through the eyes of the Project Runway judge. Pretty neat.
Vogue is also enamored with Google Glass, giving the lenses a starring role in a September issue fashion spread. Chic.
With those two haute endorsements, Google must be feeling pretty great about its product’s coolness factor. Especially since it plans to begin selling Google Glass to consumers at the beginning of 2014. However, there’s a problem with this “Google Glass as fashion accessory” talk. The glasses, with their wire frames and goofy lens shape, are pretty ugly. Like, objectively ugly.
Read more...Can the Fashion Industry Make Google Glasses Chic? | Fashionista
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- Google Glass beta test generates excitement, innov...
- Can the Fashion Industry Make Google Glasses Chic?...
- Microsoft details 3D printing in Windows 8.1 | PCW...
- Heavy Metal Television hiring music video DJs in P...
- Bezos, Amazon’s Founder, to Buy The Washington Pos...
- The First Lab-Grown Hamburger Is Served | Popular ...
- Facebook leaps into games publishing | news10.net
- A real keyboard for smartphones, tabs
- GoDaddy poised for more growth
- Arizona home to one of world’s largest solar plant...
- Scottsdale arming officers with body cameras
- QR Gameplan uses tech for tailored ads - USATODAY....
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)