June 15, 2013
New Myspace takes it back to the future | The Japan Times
NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – Tim and Chris Vanderhook think Myspace had it right — at one point. And they believe they’ve revived and improved that formula for success as the revamped first titan of social media debuts its latest incarnation.
The Vanderhooks unveiled the new Myspace.com on June 12, revealing a site focused on entertainment that combines social networking with streaming music. There are new features aimed at helping musicians, writers and other artists connect with their followers, an app and a radio function.
Read more: New Myspace takes it back to the future | The Japan Times
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- Gannett in $2.2 Bil Deal to Acquire Belo Station G...
- New Myspace takes it back to the future | The Japa...
- Agile, simple iOS 7 could be heaven for Apple user...
- Gov't proposes rules for self-driving cars
- Wearable-technology pioneer Thad Starner on how Go...
- Internet Marriages on Rise in Some Immigrant Commu...
- 12 Ways for Brands to Engage on Social Media (And ...
- With high-tech guns, users could disable remotely ...
- Microsoft Releases Xbox One Videogame Console - WS...
- Apple CEO Tim Cook strongly defends tax policy at ...
- Hell No, Tumblr Users Won’t Go To Yahoo! | TechCru...
- Facebook, Twitter Execs Talk Advertising at D11
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)