April 28, 2013
The End of Tax-Free Online Shopping Is Near
A new federal law is being debated that would allow states to force Internet retailers to collect sales taxes. Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN ) supports the bill, while eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY ) wants it changed. In the following video, Fool contributor Demitrios Kalogeropoulos discusses what the two companies stand to lose from the coming state sales tax changes, and what consumers could gain.
Read more: The End of Tax-Free Online Shopping Is Near
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- DRM framework for HTML5 may restrict playback of c...
- The End of Tax-Free Online Shopping Is Near
- The power of one wrong tweet - CNN.com
- Experts warn against giving cybercriminals opening...
- Founder Of Drug Site Silk Road Says Bitcoin Booms ...
- Here's What's Inside Google Glass' Box
- Bitcoin Crash Culprit: Success, not DDoS Hack Atta...
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Launches Political Group
- Best Buy: In-store kiosks to feature Samsung produ...
- Facebook Unveils Home, A New 'Family Of Apps' For ...
- North Korea's Twitter, Flickr accounts hacked; Ano...
- Facebook's 'Phone' Is Another Triumph of Mediocrit...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)