As the crypto-currency Bitcoin has skyrocketed in value over the last weeks and then fallen even faster, it's produced plenty of excitement and heartache for investors. But at least one Bitcoin enthusiast has been nonplussed by Bitcoin's volatility: the entrepreneur who goes by the name the Dread Pirate Roberts, founder of the black market site Silk Road, where visitors can use Bitcoins to buy practically any illegal drug imaginable. Read more... http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/04/16/founder-of-drug-site-silk-road-says-bitcoin-booms-and-busts-wont-kill-his-black-market/
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- DRM framework for HTML5 may restrict playback of c...
- The End of Tax-Free Online Shopping Is Near
- The power of one wrong tweet - CNN.com
- Experts warn against giving cybercriminals opening...
- Founder Of Drug Site Silk Road Says Bitcoin Booms ...
- Here's What's Inside Google Glass' Box
- Bitcoin Crash Culprit: Success, not DDoS Hack Atta...
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Launches Political Group
- Best Buy: In-store kiosks to feature Samsung produ...
- Facebook Unveils Home, A New 'Family Of Apps' For ...
- North Korea's Twitter, Flickr accounts hacked; Ano...
- Facebook's 'Phone' Is Another Triumph of Mediocrit...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)