April 7, 2013
Best Buy: In-store kiosks to feature Samsung products - CBS News
NEW YORK Shares of Best Buy (BBY) jumped on Thursday after the company announced plans to create store-within-store kiosks for Samsung products - a vote of confidence from a major consumer electronics retailer that the brick-and-mortar format is still an important way to sell products.
Best Buy shares in afternoon trading were up more than 14 percent.
Read more: Best Buy: In-store kiosks to feature Samsung products - CBS News
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- DRM framework for HTML5 may restrict playback of c...
- The End of Tax-Free Online Shopping Is Near
- The power of one wrong tweet - CNN.com
- Experts warn against giving cybercriminals opening...
- Founder Of Drug Site Silk Road Says Bitcoin Booms ...
- Here's What's Inside Google Glass' Box
- Bitcoin Crash Culprit: Success, not DDoS Hack Atta...
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Launches Political Group
- Best Buy: In-store kiosks to feature Samsung produ...
- Facebook Unveils Home, A New 'Family Of Apps' For ...
- North Korea's Twitter, Flickr accounts hacked; Ano...
- Facebook's 'Phone' Is Another Triumph of Mediocrit...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)