March 18, 2013
The pope's back on Twitter, triggers surge in domain name registrations | SciTech | GMA News Online
Looks like newly elected Pope Francis (Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio) has already made a mark on the tech world this early in his duties as the Catholic Church's pontifex.
The new pontiff's election triggered a surge in registrations of domain names containing his name, tech site CNET reported Thursday.
Read more: The pope's back on Twitter, triggers surge in domain name registrations | SciTech | GMA News Online
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- Peoria girls take anti-bullying message to Web rad...
- For kids, Snapchat and Instagram alternative to Fa...
- 3-D printers manufacture magic | The Clarion-Ledge...
- How the internet is making us poor – Quartz
- Cash registers fade away as smartphones, tablets t...
- Ariz. gets $327,000 in Google settlement
- The pope's back on Twitter, triggers surge in doma...
- U.S. urges China to rein in hackers
- Facebook 'Likes' reveal personality traits - San A...
- Facebook Promises a 'New Look for News Feed' | Gad...
- Go Daddy gears up for a rush
- New Samsung Galaxy S4? Meh.
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)