March 31, 2013
Peoria girls take anti-bullying message to Web radio
On a recent Saturday, two Peoria girls sat behind a thick glass window while their parents watched from a small waiting room.
Callie Young and Carlee Hopson had big headphones covering their bright blond hair.
The girls are 11 and 13 years old but already are hosting their own radio show. Each week, the girls interview guests and talk about their personal stories for “Super Girl Guide: The Radio Show.”
Read more: Peoria girls take anti-bullying message to Web radio
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- Peoria girls take anti-bullying message to Web rad...
- For kids, Snapchat and Instagram alternative to Fa...
- 3-D printers manufacture magic | The Clarion-Ledge...
- How the internet is making us poor – Quartz
- Cash registers fade away as smartphones, tablets t...
- Ariz. gets $327,000 in Google settlement
- The pope's back on Twitter, triggers surge in doma...
- U.S. urges China to rein in hackers
- Facebook 'Likes' reveal personality traits - San A...
- Facebook Promises a 'New Look for News Feed' | Gad...
- Go Daddy gears up for a rush
- New Samsung Galaxy S4? Meh.
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)