March 17, 2013
Facebook Promises a 'New Look for News Feed' | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
All Facebook said in the press invite announcing the March 7 event is we’ll “see a new look for News Feed.” But TechCrunch reported in January that Facebook was testing a mobile News Feed that abandoned the traditional blue and white, chrome-heavy Facebook design for a full-screen, image-based approach.
Read more: Facebook Promises a 'New Look for News Feed' | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- Peoria girls take anti-bullying message to Web rad...
- For kids, Snapchat and Instagram alternative to Fa...
- 3-D printers manufacture magic | The Clarion-Ledge...
- How the internet is making us poor – Quartz
- Cash registers fade away as smartphones, tablets t...
- Ariz. gets $327,000 in Google settlement
- The pope's back on Twitter, triggers surge in doma...
- U.S. urges China to rein in hackers
- Facebook 'Likes' reveal personality traits - San A...
- Facebook Promises a 'New Look for News Feed' | Gad...
- Go Daddy gears up for a rush
- New Samsung Galaxy S4? Meh.
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)