February 24, 2013
Hear, hear! Scientists create human-like ears with 3D printing — RT News
The latest innovation in 3D printing – artificial ears – feel, look and behave identically to human ones. The new product developed in the US could provide patients who are missing all or just part of their ear with a chance at reconstructive surgery.
Cornell biomedical engineers and Weill Cornell Medical College physicians published their study online in the PLOS ONE journal on Wednesday.
Read more: Hear, hear! Scientists create human-like ears with 3D printing — RT News
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- Yahoo hopes redesign attracts more users - SFGate
- Hear, hear! Scientists create human-like ears with...
- 3D Printers Help Build Robohand for 5-Year-Old
- CenturyLink is moving into cable-television busine...
- Commercial cyber spying offers rich payoff
- The Pebble Smart Watch: A Hands-On Review - Forbes...
- No Wonder Apple Wants to Get into the Smartwatch B...
- Comcast Bets Big on TV, Movies - ABC News
- Go Daddy buys Calif. Web app maker
- Dell agrees to $24.4bn buyout- The Inquirer
- Bashas' supermarket chain hit by cyber attack - Ea...
- New focus on security and data portability as Clou...
- ‘Facebook vacations’: Droves of users take breaks ...
- Ride-hailing apps offer new way around town
- Words, copy, content and opportunity | Inman News
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)