When the Internet was created, few people understood what it could be used for. Now, we can’t live without it.
That’s good news when it comes to seeking and landing a job.
The way humans communicate has evolved drastically over time, from cave paintings to a global network that has entwined itself into almost every aspect of our lives. And with social media continuing to grow and link itself into everyday communication, our “cave paintings” can be seen be a lot more people.
Such tools as Facebook and Twitter offer a “meet and greet” opportunity that is active 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Read more: Social media opens doors
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- BlackBerry Z10 officially announced - SlashGear
- Fake Amazon Page Is The Best Resume Ever!
- Architect Proposes Plan for 3D Print Building
- How Investors Can Join the 3-D Printing Revolution...
- Google Shares Soar After Q4 Earnings Prove They “G...
- Apple’s profit rocket hits air pocket
- Anonymous hacks MIT after Aaron Swartz's suicide |...
- Here’s What Google's Eric Schmidt Said About North...
- Beware: Top 10 Scams of the Year [INFOGRAPHIC]
- RIM renames store to BlackBerry World as more cont...
- Social media opens doors
- Cox doubles down on live streaming with new TV app...
- Lego bricks to get cozy with Apple devices
- BBC News - CES 2013: Looking beyond 4k to the TVs ...
- Click, print, shoot: Downloadable guns possible
- Developers worried about new rules for kid apps
- Press Pause and Learn How Your DVR Actually Works
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)