Shares of Google (GOOG) blasted off Wednesday morning after the search engine behemoth reported a quarter that was short on numerical specificity but strong where it counted. Officially, Google reported non-GAAP EPS of $10.65 versus Street estimates of $10.42, but the numbers were so clouded by charges that it hardly mattered. Read more... http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/finance/blogs/breakout/google-shares-soar-q4-earnings-prove-161748923.html?.b=index&.ts=1359046400&.intl=us&.lang=en
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- BlackBerry Z10 officially announced - SlashGear
- Fake Amazon Page Is The Best Resume Ever!
- Architect Proposes Plan for 3D Print Building
- How Investors Can Join the 3-D Printing Revolution...
- Google Shares Soar After Q4 Earnings Prove They “G...
- Apple’s profit rocket hits air pocket
- Anonymous hacks MIT after Aaron Swartz's suicide |...
- Here’s What Google's Eric Schmidt Said About North...
- Beware: Top 10 Scams of the Year [INFOGRAPHIC]
- RIM renames store to BlackBerry World as more cont...
- Social media opens doors
- Cox doubles down on live streaming with new TV app...
- Lego bricks to get cozy with Apple devices
- BBC News - CES 2013: Looking beyond 4k to the TVs ...
- Click, print, shoot: Downloadable guns possible
- Developers worried about new rules for kid apps
- Press Pause and Learn How Your DVR Actually Works
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (294)