When his father died last year, Jeff Schwartz looked for an online memorial service where family and friends could post memories and pictures.
But Schwartz's mom wanted the memorial to be private, something Schwartz couldn't find with most online memorials. It took until this summer to find a service that fit. Now family and friends heavily use his father's memorial.
"It creates more of a lasting memory than a one-day event," said Schwartz, 36, a Tempe resident and pharmacist. "It keeps them alive."
Read more: Websites provide 'lasting' memorials
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (126)
- Four Steps to Integrate Social Media With Your Cur...
- Websites provide 'lasting' memorials
- How to Buy a Wireless Router | PCMag.com
- YouTube takes on TV with launch of 60 new channels...
- Microchip Technology brings out new gesture interf...
- How to Commit Internet Suicide and Disappear from ...
- Social Business Enlightenment - Forbes
- NYT: Google Casts a Big Shadow on Smaller Websites...
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Sales Top 3 Million
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2011 (294)