Sick of horribly embarrassing things showing up when potential employers Google your name? Tired of everyone knowing you live in a garden level dungeon apartment? Perhaps you just don't like the fact the internet makes you easy to find. Thankfully, it's not that hard to delete yourself entirely. Here's how to do it.
For mildly famous (or infamous) individuals, disappearing is essentially impossible, but for the average person it's surprisingly easy. It just depends on much info is already out there.
Read more: How to Commit Internet Suicide and Disappear from the Web Forever
Crave: The Gadget Blog
PCWorld Latest Technology News
CNET TV: Laptops
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (75)
- ► 2015 (94)
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (126)
- Four Steps to Integrate Social Media With Your Cur...
- Websites provide 'lasting' memorials
- How to Buy a Wireless Router | PCMag.com
- YouTube takes on TV with launch of 60 new channels...
- Microchip Technology brings out new gesture interf...
- How to Commit Internet Suicide and Disappear from ...
- Social Business Enlightenment - Forbes
- NYT: Google Casts a Big Shadow on Smaller Websites...
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Sales Top 3 Million
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2011 (294)